Proclaiming the Gospel Since 1899

The United Brethren in Christ Church of Beaver, Oregon was organized and incorporated December 9, 1899, in the State of Oregon, in Tillamook County. In 1918, the original church building was destroyed by fire, Soon after a new church was erected, and remained in use until the present sanctuary was ready for services.

In 1953, the church united with the Evangelical Church and accepted the name of the Evangelical United Brethren Church and retained the same name until 1968 when they merged with the Methodist church and became Beaver United Methodist Church. After serious consideration and negotiation with the United Methodist Church, a settlement was reached resulting in a new church being organized and incorporated, naming it Beaver Community Church.

In 1979, the church requested pastoral leadership from Village Missions, a mission organization providing pastors to rural churches. The Beaver Community Church is now a non-denominational church receiving pastoral leadership from Village Mission.